Suitable for :
Acid Solution、Alkaline Solution、Saline Solution、Anti-oxidant Solution.
According to the standard test method of GB/T13531、T5526、T5009、ASTM、JIS、ISO, the buoyancy Method using the Archimedes principle is applied. The relative density and concentration of the liquid are obtained.
1. Upgrade from LCD to Touch Screen display.
2. Upgrade from Analog Keypad to Digital Switch.
3. Upgrade from Temperature detection setting from manual to automatic.
4. USB and RS-232 can easy to connect to the printer or PC.
1. Just need 50cc, it can show the liquid density rapidly.
2. The weight accessories can be chosen according to the liquid properties.
3. There is no need to concern about the problem of u-shape canal frequency oscillation which can destroy the dispersed phase and continuous phase.
4. Suspension and emulsion are unstable systems, in order to avoid the separation of the dispersed phase and continuous phase, stainless steel weight can be adopted and it can be immersed into the liquid quickly.
|Max weight :||300g|
|Weighing Precision :||0.01g|
|Density precision :||0.001g/cc|
|Relative density range :||0.001~2.200(Glass Weight)|
Sample type :
Suspension, Emulsion, Dispersive liquid