Vulcanized rubber, Non-foam plastic, Carbon true density, True density of rock or coral, Pitch coke true density, Abrasive materials true density, Pigment density, Solid and half-solid asphalt density, Cement powder, Refractory materials, Ceramic, Natural stone, Water-coal-slurry density, Carbon materials true density by using boiling method, Soil true density, Ion resin wet true density, Powder true density research lab, Acid Solution、Alkaline Solution、Saline Solution、Anti-oxidant Solution.
According to the standards of ASTM C 97, D 5004, C329, GB/T9966, 208, 217, and DIN51057, and by adopting the immersion displacement method of the Archimedean principle, and cooperating with pycnometer, it can show the measuring result directly.
According to the standard test method of ASTM E126, GB/T611, ISO 6353, the buoyancy Method using the Archimedes principle is applied. The relative density and concentration of the liquid are obtained.
1. In the immersion method, it is very important to select a liquid that doesn't dissolve the sample and easily wets the surface of the sample particles.
2. For ceramic raw materials such as feldspar, quartz, and ceramic products, distilled water can generally be used as a liquid medium.
3. For cement, organic liquid media such as kerosene or xylene can be used.
4. For inorganic powders, organic solvents are generally used.
5. Grind it into powder with an agate bowl and pass it through a 240-mesh standard sieve, put the powder sample into a weighing bottle and put it into a 105-degree infrared moisture meter to dry it, take it out, cool it slightly, put it in a desiccator to cool to room temperature.
|Mode :||Powder||Can directly read powder and granular true density.|
|Liquid||Can read the specific gravity and concentration of the liquid medium liquid.|