Suitable for :
Powder metallurgy industry, Downstream electrical tools of powder metallurgy, Pneumatic tools, Sewing machine, Sports equipment, Computer fan, General fan, Auto parts, Hand tools, New materials research lab....etc.
According to ASTM B311, B328; MPIF 42, 57; JISZ2505, Z2506; GB / T 5163 standard, applying the Archimedes principle buoyancy method. Using the boiling water method, immersion method, vacuum saturated waterproof treatment. It can direct show bulk density and porosity data.
1. The infrared temperature sensor can automatically detect water temperature and perform water temperature compensation.
2. With automatic temperature compensation, manual temperature compensation, and solution compensation functions.
3. Directly read body density, apparent porosity, wet density, volume in absorbent product density measurement mode.
4. Built-in five groups of memory functions can measure five groups of samples at the same time in absorbent product density measurement mode.
5. Directly display the value for the development research of new materials. With HI and LO limit functions and buzzer, the device determines whether the specific gravity of the test object is qualified in non-absorbent product density measurement mode: It has the function of two groups mixing ratio.
6. Built-in oil content measurement mode can directly read the oil content of the product.
7. With RS-232 & USB Interface.
8. Large size water tank design is adopted to reduce the error caused by the buoyancy of the suspension rail. The water tank size is 148 × 100 × 85mm.
|Max weight :||150g|
|Weighting precision :||0.001g|
|Density precision :||0.0001 g/cm3|
|Wet density :||0.0001 g/cm3|
|Porosity :||0.01 %|
|Volume precision :||0.01 %|
Mix ratio :
|Mode||Bulk density :||
Porous material : Show Bulk density, Wet density, Apparent porosity density, Volume
Bulk density (Five groups of memory functions)
Porous absorbent material : Show Bulk density, Wet density, Apparent porosity density, Volume
|Oil-content sample :||Show Oil-content directly|
|Nonabsobent material :||Show Density, Volume, Mix ratio directly|